Ever fancied tapping into someone’s phone like in a James Bond movie? If so, you are not alone. Crazy as it may sound, tapping a phone is relatively easy with the proper tools and knowledge. This guide shall show you how to tap someone’s phone quickly without any hassle.
Is It Possible to Tap a Cellphone?
Thanks to modern technology, cell phone security has come a long way. And with that, comes the question – is cellphone tapping even feasible? Put it simply, Yes! As stated earlier, you need the proper tools to do so, which is nothing more than a handy phone tapping apps. The following shall cover the process top-to-bottom. And when you are with Ultimate Phone Spy, things look even more convenient!! Now let’s check out the list of apps that can help you in tapping cell phones.
How to tap a cell phone remotely
Since you now know it’s possible to tab a cellphone then the question is how possible it is to tap a cell phone remotely.
We have apps that can be useful for recording phone calls across state lines. To use all this spy apps, you need a physical device to remotely spy on it. If your spouse is a iPhone user, you will need a iCloud Credentials to do.
Ultimate Phone Spy
This are unique apps that you can easily use as a mobile phone tapping device. This is one of the best apps to hack a cellphone and it is easy to use. You can check how it works with the demo feature of how to tap a cell phone call. We have an article that you can use if you want to know how to bug a cell phone to listen in the conversation of your spouse without touching the target’s device.
You can check the demo to know how it’s easy to use these unique apps as phone tapping apps tools without any glitches. They have breakdown how to tap a cell phone on its blog of how you can use these apps to your advantage to spy or monitor your spouse, child, employee.
Spyic – The Spying App for Ultimate Parental Controls
Spyic is a feature-rich app made for parents to keep an eye on their children. With a host of tools such as cellphone tapping, social media spying, and a lot more, Spyic is always our go-to phone tapping app. The app is so powerful; even detectives use them spying purposes. Here are some of the highlights of the app-
- Stealth Mode: Spyic always runs in Stealth Mode, which prevents suspicion by the target user. For iPhones, you don’t even need to touch the target phone.
- Easy Uninstallation: When you are done and no longer wish to spy the target phone, a single click from the control panel is enough to uninstall the app.
- No Need to Root or Jailbreak the Device: Unlike many other apps, Spyic works flawlessly without requiring root access to the phone.
- Large User Base: Spyic is a popular phone tapping app. Millions of people use the app worldwide to spy on their children, spouses, and other people. You can have peace of mind knowing you won’t be cheated.
- Monitor Remotely Without Alerting Them: You can easily tap anyone’s phone with this app, and it stays discreet at all times.
- Web-Based Interface: Spyic lets you extract target data with a simple and easy-to-use web interface. This eliminates the need to install separate apps on your phone or PC.
The benefits certainly don’t end there, and Spyic offers a lot more value for money compared to other options. To get started, you can check out the live demo from their website; it’s free!
Tapping Someone’s Phone with Spyic
Now that you know what Spyic has to offer, it’s time to get started. Follow these simple steps, and you can begin spying on someone in no time.
1. Go to Spyic’s website and sign up with your desired subscription plan. You need to choose between Android or iOS based on the target device.
2. Download the wizard and follow on-screen instructions to configure the app.
3. For iOS users, verify the iCloud credentials. For Android, download the app onto the phone from the wizard link.
4. Install the app and give it some time to verify the data.
5. Tap on ‘Start.’ The app shall now be running in stealth mode.
Alternative: Cocospy – The Spy App for Everyone
Cocospy is yet another phone tapping app that lets you get near unrestricted access to the target phone. Maintaining an affordable price tag, Cocospy offers excellent value for anyone trying to tap someone’s phone. Apart from tapping, Cocospy provides a handful of other features such as social media spying, location tracking, and much more.
To make things even better, the iOS version doesn’t require you to access the phone physically; all you need is the iCloud credentials.
Some highlights of the app are:
- Interactive Interface: Cocospy’s interface is simple and fun to use. It doesn’t require any typing or programming on your part, and lets you have full functionality with few mouse clicks.
- Easy to Install: Installation is fast and easy. The app finishes installation under 3 minutes, which is way faster than what others take.
- No Jailbreak or Root: Cocospy understands your security concerns. Therefore, it never asks nor requires you to root or jailbreak the target device.
Some Other Apps that are Worth Considering
If for some reason, Spyic or Cocospy doesn’t fit your needs well, there are loads of other options that get the job done. While some are even free, they often lack basic features you may need.
TheSpyBubble is a versatile app that works on both iOS and Android devices. The downside to this app is it needs a rooted phone to work correctly, and the price tag is also a bit high. The Spy Bubble can be encouraged to do more for cell phone tapping apps.
Zabasearch is a similar app to Spydialier. It offers nothing more than a reverse phone lookup (but it’s free). As for other features, you are better off with the next app.
As for phone tapping applications, you can check on more advanced techniques to spy on anyone with only phone numbers.
Just like the name suggests, Mobile-spy is an app made for spying on people. However, it supports only Android devices and doesn’t come with a lot of features either. It’s also on the pricier end of the spectrum, offering little value for the money spent. takin this option, you should consider using Pro hacking tools to bug a phone without touching it.
Zoesearch is another app that offers reverse phone lookup functionality. It provides important information just from the phone number of the target device. This information can range from social media accounts to police database records. But it’s pretty limited beyond them and not the right choice for spying.
Hellospy is a decent phone monitoring tool, and it allows hacking into a phone remotely. There are loads of useful features that come in use while spying like call records, location history, and more! But it does require you to jailbreak the target iPhone to offer full functionality.
With so many apps available and the entire process being so simple, your own safety is also a matter of concern. While you make plans of tapping into someone’s phone, some other person may be plotting the same against you. There are simple tips you can follow to be safe from such feats, such as checking for background noise, keeping an eye for suspicious activity, and much more. To top it up, make sure to password-protect your phone and follow basic security practices to keep yourself safe from all attacks.